SUCCESS IN A FEW STEPS
Everyone benefits from a foot with an intact arch. The BlackBoard strengthens and mobilizes affected regions in the foot with its innovative approach, regardless if it’s for prevention or rehabilitation. It’s for those interested in better performance, sure-footedness, and a confident presence.
As a complementary intervention, the BlackBoard provides beneficial support for:
• Talipes valgus (outward turning of the heel), flat feet, and high arches
• Balance issues due to instability in the ankle joints
• Pain or other problems in the plantar fascia
• Pain in the Achilles tendon area
• Pain in the metatarsophalangeal joints
• Muscular tension and cramping
BlackBoard treats the root causes
Mobilizing ankles and reactivating muscles are achievable goals with the BlackBoard. The enclosed exercise routine is a guideline on how to improve motor skills with just a few minutes of training. Those who regularly train the natural movement patterns of the foot have a better cushion while running, can convert kinetic energy more efficiently, and benefit from more stability and balance. With BlackBoard, you can enjoy a light-footed and healthy jog through life.